STILL IN ALPHA and this is basically a preorder. Expect to see many updates as we move into beta. With how often Tempest is updating the alpha it has been hard to get these out to customers in a specified timeframe. I have had to stop and rebuild orders at least twice now to accommodate the updates.
For enthusiasts who want to help provide feedback on an ALPHA release.
Much quieter than the OSR2 and SR6 and now quieter and faster than the Handy.
Expect to self rescue(limited support at this time)
Does not include:
- iPower GM4108H-120T brushless motor
- MT6701 encoder
- 5mm cube neodymium magnet
- SimpleFOCmini v1 motor controller board
- Hall Effect Sensor
- 6mm GT2 210 tooth timing belt (420mm long)
- 6mm GT2 20-tooth idler pulley (3mm hole)
- 60mm drive pulley
- 6mm diameter steel cylindrical rail, 200mm length
- ESP32 Devkit V1